Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I was blessed with some wonderful customers this winter, and am so thankful for their support.  I was asked to complete many custom orders for Christmas!  I am truly blessed here all the way around with family, friends, good health, and prosperity.  I am so grateful, and so aware that things could be very different if a anything had gone differently for us this year.

This makes me keenly aware of how others are struggling these days, as well, and so I will be donating all of my in-stock hat and scarf sets to our local thrift shop.  Ten percent of my gross sales from the holidays will also go to the local food bank. 

This means that I will have to get busy on some new items!!  So visit here and my shop often over the next few weeks for new stuff and new designs!

May you have a safe and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment