Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Getting Ready to Learn

Today I will register for a continuing education seminar at our local college. It's a half day next month, inexpensive, and right up my alley. Successful Arts and Crafts Marketing. Perfect. I had considered registering for a longer, more in-depth entrepreneurial business course, but it seemed to be much more than I would need in order to learn how to run a booth at craft fairs and make sure I'm not breaking any laws! I'm very excited to be taking this step.

Also, I plan on holding an open house/reception at my home for friends and family as a kickoff for my business. I've got to get started on some holiday stock - gift bags, ornaments and the like. This also has me very excited and inspired. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Sadly, low enrollment led the college to cancel this class. It was just what I needed. Boo hoo.

    ReplyDelete