Monday, October 12, 2009

Spectacular Colors Inspire to No End

Last week I spent two days amidst a very inspiring fall landscape, full of mountain views and fall color patchworks.  It is one of the most colorful autumns in recent memory in the northeast, and I am soaking it in. 

Autumn is my absolute favorite season.  The crisp fall air, chilly nights and cool days call for the cushy sweaters and sweatshirts that I love, and it's not too hot to crochet!  Many of our days have been rainy, which makes watching those soccer games a challenge to one's stamina and dedication.  But it seems to me that the moisture and cloudy light makes the leaf color appear more vibrant.  Of course, those warmer sunny days are much appreciated, too!  We've had a few hard frosts, and we might just get our first snowfall tonight.  "Oh, the times, they are a changin'......."

1 comment:

  1. So beautiful! I have been taking photos too! :P I love Fall!

    ReplyDelete