Monday, September 14, 2009

Been Busy and It's All Good

The past week was a blur.  I finished and mailed a purse order (SALE!) that sold as a result of showcasing it on my Etsy site.  The sale is a definite boost to my confidence.  I also managed to finish the first of two water panels for the otter afghan, and make a small DS/card deck/small items bag for my son's friend that he can wear on his belt.  Think I'll make more of these to sell with an option of a long shoulder and/or shorter wrist strap.  Great for kids and BOYS.  Boys are hard to crochet for!
It's a change of season, and my mind is spinning with ideas and projects.  Other than the auction items, I must begin in earnest on things for my planned holiday open house (date undetermined as yet, but likely shortly before Thanksgiving).  I'm thinking many easily whipped off items that will be popular as stocking stuffer gifts, like cowl scarves, hat and scarf sets, the little bag mentioned above, spa sets, etc.  Also a couple of larger items that I've had listed for sale, but have not moved, like the Bloomin' Baby Blanket and market bag sets.

Makes my day:  Today I've already received compliments on my peach short-sleeved sweater that I am wearing to work - the first clothing item I've dared to wear in public.  It's perfect for days like today - cool but not cold - and is SO soft.

No comments:

Post a Comment