Saturday, September 5, 2009

A Row Here, A Row There

Long periods of time to crochet have been nonexistent these last few days, much to my frustration.  There's so much going on - school open houses and orientations, shopping for school clothes and supplies, birthday parties, soccer practices, etc., etc. scattered at intervals.  Up, down, up, down, go, go, go...

The only way I get any crocheting done in these times is to settle for a row now, a couple of rows later, even a half a row before it's time to go again.  Though difficult because of the stop-and-go, I am seeming to accumulate stitches on a regular basis.  Keeping things neatly folded next to the end of the couch where I usually sit to work helps.  I'm almost done with the gray rock panels for the otter afghan already.  Mercifully, I decided on a zigzag popcorn pattern rather than a fabric full of popcorns!

No comments:

Post a Comment