I really felt stalled there for awhile earlier this week. I had some back pain flare up and I ended up losing sleep, so less motivation. Fortunately, healing and sleep has helped me over the last two days, and I am glad to say I'm making progress on all fronts!
I am SO happy to have finished the water panels for the otter afghan. They look really neat, but just seemed to me to take forever to do. The result has me thinking of using the technique for bags and other afghans, though - when I don't have urgent deadlines. Last night I finished the first green panel onto which I will applique cattails, and hope to finish the second tonight. Then it's only the "clam" panel and I can put them all together. Very exciting!